Ideally aimed for 10 plus attendees per session, our workshops focus on how the body reacts to acute and chronic stress and provides each attendee self help techniques for them to use.
Typical learning outcomes are :
- What is & What are the causes of Stress
- Recognising how we breath and taking control of our breathing
- How the body reacts to acute and chronic stress
- Self Help- Self Massage techniques
- Self Help – Peer to Peer massage techniques
- Stretching techniques
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Visualisation / Relaxation exercises
We sometimes ‘yellow stretchy men’ , ‘Stress balls’ and provide take home reminders in the form of a ‘bookmark’ of the self help techniques taught.
Sessions can be adapted to your requirements but typically last around 2.5 hours.
If you are interested in holding a workshop for your clients or to support your emploees please contact us so we can work out a specific programme and associated price for you.
‘Thankyou Nia & Daine, it was an absolute pleasure, the staff and families really enjoyed your presentation‘ – Pam Davies, Tyrosenemia Conference Nov 2014.
‘Really enjoyed it and found the workshop very interesting and informative’. Great Venue, well presented and will benefit me immensely’ M&S workshop Mar 2015.